1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else have a few fall clean-ups left?

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by lawnguyland, Dec 23, 2004.

1. redoak77

redoak77 LawnSite Senior Member

i have one yard to get to, too bad it is under 8" of snow
  2. mowerman111

mowerman111 LawnSite Senior Member

We have our yards all cleaned up, we shut down between Christmas and New years and then right back at it, but right now our customers are put on a two week schedule so that gives us time to do extra landscaping jobs or pruning and clean ups. That is like having a extra income this time of year because our regular customers continue to pay us a flat monthly fee but I don't usually end up paying overtime like I do in the summer time.
  3. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the replies so far. I said forget it today and just did my house and neighbors this a.m. before the rain. I'll finish the rest one day next week. I think it looks good weather wise next week in the NE. Good for us. For once.
  4. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

One more to do on tuesday, them I'm finished.
  5. brentsawyer

brentsawyer LawnSite Senior Member

Finished a week ago and remembered I had my friends grandmothers left. Did it tues and am now finished. First time several years everything got done, expecially nice before Christmas.