anyone else having trouble with site

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by fga, May 7, 2004.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

I can't get the entire site to load. all the sponsors on top are missing or have an "x" in a box? Anyone else?

2. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

not me................ spoke to soon.....can see 2 sponsers

3. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Yes me too. Its just not loading all the way

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Yah, the sponsor links do not seem to be loading all the time.

5. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Thank you all for speaking up i thought i was a) Going nuts or b) My comp was acting up.

6. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

same here sometimes it wont even load at all and it says my ip address has expired

7. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

Yea, the ad server is apparently down ... (lawnsite uses 2 servers now ... one for the main site, and a separate one to run the sponsor ads.

I will forward this to Pierre.

8. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

I could care less about the ads it is the problems I am having with the posts that is madding for me. It will say there are 5 replies to a post but then only the post with be displayed and not the replies to it. You have to hunt for them. Has any one else had that problem

9. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

I'm lost ... I can't figure out what your trying to explain.

10. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

chuckwk> Some times when I go the page that has all the threads listed, the page the list the titles, number of replies, who started it and when the last reply was made and by whom. It will show there is a number of replies to that post but when you click on the title only the original question will be displayed but not the replies. Now if you go back to the thread title page and click on the number of replies it says there are a pop up window will come up in the top left corner biving the name of the person who made the reply and how many replies they made. This has only happened a few times but it always seems to do it on a thread I really want to read.