1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

anyone else having trouble with site

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by fga, May 7, 2004.

1. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

Hrm ... I will check into this.

2. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

Ha! This is the first time I have EVER clicked on the number of replies link! ... in all the years this is the first time I noticed when you click on the # of replies it opens a browser that lists all members who posted along.

But, I have never been able to duplicate the error you are having ... seems maybe like a cache problem .. ?? What browser are you using?

3. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

I am using Internet Explorer version 6.00.2600.0000 (xpclient.010817-1148). My OS is Windows XP version 5.1 build 2600.xpsp2.030422-1633.Service Pack 1.

4. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

Well, thats very similar to my setup ... maybe a cache problem? Have you checked your computer for spyware, etc., ?? I'm just stabbing in the dark but like you said ... when you get the error again you can take 'notes' and maybe some screen shots if possible.

Thanks

5. shortgut

shortgut LawnSite Member

when tying to reply it tels me access denied that I need to regiester

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Yes, You must be a registered user to reply. Now that you registered, you won't have a problem replying to any threads.