anyone else having trouble?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by fga, Oct 8, 2004.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

screen keeps freezing. won't let me on. weird stuff appearing, like binary codes??? all this with the lawnsite heading at top. on and off now for a few hours..

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Yes, it's happening here too.
    I will email Pierre to let him know about this.

3. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

Can you please post a screenshot, along with the exact time when the error occurred, if it happens again? I noticed nothing abnormal in the server logs/management graphs for yesterday, so knowing that would help me to identify the problem.

Thanks!

4. Critical Care

Critical Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Geeze, it sounds like we're in the Matrix!

5. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I have been getting a screen that only shows text and no borders or boxes around them. I will get you a screen shot in a minute, because i'm sure it will happen again soon.

6. Soupy

I don't know how to post a screen shot :dizzy: So I will upload it as a MS Word file.

7. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

Soupy: what happens if you reload the page? How many members are there online when this error happens, and does it happen at specific times of the day? If you notice any pattern with that, please let me know as it would help to identify the source of the problem. Thanks!

8. Soupy

Well it happened about 2 minutes before I posted it. Also, when I just clicked the link in my email to get to this thread, I got a Page not found screen. I then closed the window and clicked the page again and it went right through. Usually just refreshing will fix all the problems. It's not a big deal, I just wanted to let you know they were there.