Anyone else making their own fliers on word

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerdude777, Mar 14, 2010.

1. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Well I have been using word for the my fliers every season and I think they turn out pretty good. I think it is a little unprofessional however, I see I want to see the most common method of fliers. I have my fliers pretty much setup now other then printing.

2. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

3. mowerdude777

4. LawnMowerKing10

LawnMowerKing10 LawnSite Senior Member

I am . I just need to pass them out lol

5. mowerdude777

I need to print, edit, and pass mine out still :laugh: I am using the same one as I did last year only I have to change a few things on it and my dad is going to have me print one then copy the other couple hundred for me at his office.

6. LawnMowerKing10

LawnMowerKing10 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice , I print like 20 and my dad will copy the rest also.

7. mowerdude777

Oh allright I will probly print a few more here and keep one just because, but the less ink I use here the better

8. ProcsLC

ProcsLC LawnSite Member

I've never been very pleased with the return on "home made" flyers. I understand not everyone has an advertising budget for thier first year and need something, but I would highly recommend having a graphic artist and print shop whip something together, the results is night and day on call backs with a proffesional flyer design.

9. beargins

beargins LawnSite Member

Can anyone else testifiy to this? Because I need advice also, i was also going to print my own. Thanks

10. mowerdude777

In my expierence using word my fliers have turned out GREAT even the companies that do ues print shops around here usualy keep their fliers very basic just saying the company name, and the services they offer and their number I say a little bit about who I am what I offer as well as some of my refferals.