1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else making their own fliers on word

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerdude777, Mar 14, 2010.

1. jbt79

jbt79 LawnSite Member

That's good. You won't be disappointed. If you don't hear from him soon look at the top of his contact us section and there is a phone number. Had to call him when I got impatient, but once you get an order going he responds quickly. Probably gets a ton of emails. Didn't have to pay a dime untill I approved the proofs that I posted, had him make a couple of changes he had the final back in a few hours, paypal payment, and about 10 days later on my front doorstep. Looked even better than I expected and was way cheaper than rates I got locally. Very Happy will continue to use him
  2. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

I will let you know how I make out. Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.
  3. johndeere506

johndeere506 LawnSite Member

good info here
  4. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

I ordered some and I am waiting on them. Kind of slow though. He said they were going to print on 3/23 and would send me a tracking number. Also said they would be here in 10 days. If they aren't here today they won't be here till at least monday. He can't help the holiday but I hope they have already been sent out.
  5. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

I use Adobe Photo.
  6. bigmike0215

bigmike0215 LawnSite Member

I use Microsoft products, then I take it to the school I work at and copy them there, but I do it discretely. I try to have things simple on my flyers, name of business, nice picture, contact info, and some short little blurb. Nothing special. I don't want people seeing I'm wasting 500 sheets of paper on my lawn service. But I will pass them out this weekend or next week around the neighborhoods around me. New York starts their spring cleanups this time of year.