Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by humble1, Aug 5, 2008.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

If the lawn is out of control with dog crap due to obvious neglect, I figure they probably won't even notice if their dog crap is decaying at their front door. My problem is I don't like tracking dog crap into my nice truck...it stinks it up. That ain't right. Plus there's a disease issue. I've sprayed my boots off with my spray guns before, but .........we dont carry water in our tanks (if you know what I mean). :laugh:
    't

2. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Larry, just busting on ya, buddy.

3. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I know that. Might run out of Mosquito Barrier soon. (got 3 to spray tomorrow) I'll be buying from you from now on. Also, we're still considering your fert formulations. Your Iowa bud, Larry :waving:

4. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

5. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Whitey: I feel your pain. Using a W/B it's easy enough for me to kick things as I ride by on the sulky. If it were bad enough that it were significantly affecting my time on the lawn on a consistent basis, I'd likely just suck it up until fall and then jack their price up accordingly.

6. Hogjaw

Hogjaw LawnSite Senior Member

That's a good one.:rolleyes:..............maybe next time I carefully lift it up from the grass and place one on the table, one in each of their chairs, and 8" out directly in front of the back door.

Its a great aroma when we split through some freshly laid ones when the Arkansas temp is hoovering right at 100 and the humidity is so close behind and there is no wind............CALM WIND.:cry:

7. phasthound

8. phasthound

9. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

10. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member