Anyone ever bought a Husqvarna 42"?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TROTTMAN, May 10, 2004.

1. TROTTMAN

TROTTMAN LawnSite Senior Member

Heres a link:

http://www.kimcolawnandgarden.com/hv968999127.html

I really like the mower because I think my 48 is too big, but that a 36" is a bit too small. It is right in between.

The second biggest problem for me is gating, and 6 inches is a pretty big difference. That would fit through most gates I think.

The third thing, it is one of the only mowers I have seen that has an easy to adjust height setting on it like a rider/zero turn rider. It makes me mad that no one else does it.

Anyway, has anyone ever used this mower here?

And mainly, does anyone know of any good places to get it and if it can be gotten for less? And if I were to buy it online, could I still finance it or would I have to get a load to pay monthly. I won't be able to dish out $4000 outright.

Last question I promise: I can't find out if there is a mulching kit available specifically for the 42". I'm sure there is, but I have to make sure first.

I am going to the dealer tomorrow to try to check it out if I can. Hopefully one of them will have it. I live in east Texas by the way if any of you know of some good places. Thanks, y'all...