1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever build a water wall

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by proscape lawncare, Nov 14, 2007.

1. proscape lawncare

proscape lawncare LawnSite Member

Looking for ways to build a water wall, as well as different suppliers for parts.
    Any info is welcome.
  2. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

I never have. I would also like to see what is available specific to that kind of feature. I subscribe to WaterShapes magazine. It is free. They have a lot of advertisers with things like the water walls. It is for pool builders and pond builders alike. Try this link of their advertisers:

Do you install a lot of ponds?
  3. proscape lawncare

proscape lawncare LawnSite Member

Thank you Venturewest I'll check it out,
    We have created several water features all of them have waterfalls, never built just a pond yet.
    How about your self?
  4. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

someone else stealing my name lol. Just kidding. We are attempting a water wall. I was building it clear with LED lighting from within the base. My calls for acrylic and the water will flow up from inside the wall (like a bubble wall) because it will be free standing behind our spa with no sides to hide the plumbing.

I wouldnt think a flat wall with water running down it would be that hard to do. Depends on the size and the type of texture your after. Granite... agrigate stone... heck rhino lining would all make good choices but I would stick with something natural. You could do it from soldered copper sheet metal. Size of pump and flow will be dictated by size and desired flow rates.

Wanna buy a logo ??? I changed our company
  5. Waterscapes By Design

Waterscapes By Design LawnSite Member

slate is also a big thing people use in waterwalls, it comes in all types of nice colors and has a texture to it.

Ive seen a few of the stained copper ones and cant believe how much they sell for.........