anyone ever done work for HUD?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by llama, Mar 3, 2003.

1. llama

llama LawnSite Member

is it worth the hassel?
  2. CO.d 502nd

CO.d 502nd Banned

It was the MOST mesirable experience i have ever had .A lot of the lawns were in bad parts of town had we to pack heat.
    One area we took a seperate day and brought along a rottweiler to watch the trailer.
    All kinds of debree hidden in the grass ,rubbers diafram's car parts , junk all over the place.
    They wanted em cut at two inchs every two weeks .It aint worth no amont of money in the world for me ever to do them hud's again.

now maybe your area they aint in bad neighborhood's so your area might be completely different from mine.

When you bid take in considration the neighborhood's you will be working in.
  3. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in Little Rock of course, and where the HUD houses would be, wouldn't be good. I'm in the country, and even the city has some REALLY NICE houses, but the hood has some really BAD :rolleyes: um hoods.
  4. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

HUD CANT AFFORD OUR SERVICE !!thats all i need to say an by the way dont waste your time to many headaches !!
  5. llama

llama LawnSite Member

I think my question has been answered.

Thank you for honesty.
  6. PikeCBD

PikeCBD LawnSite Member

In my humble opinion, HUD needs to stick with HUD LCO's
  7. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

RUN FROM HUD and dont look back
  8. mowin at the lake

mowin at the lake LawnSite Member

If you don't mind
    waiting THREE years, court date, winning a judgement and freezing their banking account for 30 days to finally getting paid.
  9. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I did work for HUD in 2000 for a few months. Pay sucked, conditions were pathetic, had to wear the pistol just to cut grass some days, and the reality company that you deal with holds the money so they get the interest.

I dropped them like a ball.
  10. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I sent you an e-mail............reply soon..........