Anyone ever Heard of Redmax?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by derek1, Nov 24, 2004.

1. derek1

derek1 LawnSite Member

Has anyone ever heard of the redmax product line? they are supposed to have the best commercial warranty in the business but yet I do not hear mention of there name in any of the post by other lawn care professionals. Any who with knowledge of this product please respond.

2. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

whos redmax, whats redmax???? Ive never heard of them. I dont think there good, it started off with an old man who had a red hair named max, so he started up his crappy company called Redmax. Dont buy their products.

JUST KIDDING

Redmax is probably the best in the business. ALOT of people on here SWEAR by them. Next year im getting some of their blowers. like i said, ALOT of people LOVE em on here. Just do a search on Redmax and you get a TON of stuff ;)

Welcome to Lawnsite. Hop over to Plowsite if your in the plowing business too!

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

just do a search and you will see a lot of information for Redmax

welcome to the site by the way:)

4. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

"I do not hear mention of there name in any of the post by other lawn care professionals"

that's classic. do a search on "redmax" and you'll pull back 1500+ posts related to every piece of equipment they manufacture.

tony,
    redmax 8000 owner

5. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

What the hell is redmax, I only heard of SHINDAIWA!!!!!! :cool2: :cool2:

6. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Redmax is on top and they are staying there. shindawia was my top pick last year have i changed. all trimmers sound good stick em in tall wet grass.And it seperates them i am using the 2400 smallest trimmer they make in a straight shaft man does it cut,i run 2 of the 8000 blowers man what a blower.

7. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Redmax here to... 2 7001 blowers, 1 stick edger, 3 2600 trimmers, 1 4-stroke trimmer, 1 hedge trimmer, 1 pole saw.

8. Tevi

Tevi LawnSite Member
    from KY

They are owned/made by Komatsu. 1 year commercial and 2 year residential warranty

9. aees115

aees115 LawnSite Member

i think redmax is the best for some things like blowers and weed wackers but if you were to go with hedge trimmers i would highly suggest stihl as well as their saws. i only run redmax blowers

10. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

2 year commercial warranty. not 1!