1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever try Ebay????

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Jon99, Feb 5, 2005.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Just so you know, Realtor is misspelled in your auction. Since it's for potential customers, I thought you might want to know.

How does it work, since I didn't see a reserve? What if someone only bids $5 ?? What do they get for that? I didn't quite understand it (which means a potential customer may not either).
    I didn't see any feedback rating.

2. contourbs

contourbs LawnSite Member

its there just for advertisement and not to bid on :blob3:

3. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Impossible, he starts the bidding at $19.99 so you can't bid below that amount.

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I was referring to contourbs auction. I think it was at the minimum, which is .99 cents.

5. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

I've tried a couple of times posting auctions for pressure washing,,,no luck or leads so far. Hope it works out. Pretty cheap ad.

6. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

Can't believe ebay lets you run that ad . Thought it would break their "sign post " rule about running auctions just to advertise a website or a phone #. Have they not emailed you about this? Just wondering as they are really strict on everything now.