1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone experience using Shindaiwa C4 equipments

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by yungman, Jan 26, 2008.

1. CHoniglandscapes

CHoniglandscapes LawnSite Member

I have a T2510 w/w I LOVE IT. Last season I was pruning at a house for about 7 hours. My helper and I were around the truck all day and somehow my brand new 4 day old Redmax BCz3001 walked away fron my trimmer rack with pins and all. I was so F%^$^# Pi$$ed that i went down to my local shop and saw the C4 Shindaiwa hanging on the wall.. I figued it is a Shindaiwa how bad could it be. THIS MACHINE RIPS!!!! I will say it is a definate window breaker.....takes a little longer than the reg 2-strokes to warm up, and I find myself using the choke to start it more often.. but it is def.. the most powerfull machine I have owned. (I have 2 t231, and a few redmax 2501s). Oh yea and the new Shindaiwa ezspool head is GREAT!!!
  2. Itzkcatz

Itzkcatz LawnSite Member
    from CT

I had the 8510 for a few months before it blew the headgasket.. I use eb630 blowers and stihl fs80r trimmers
  3. EMJ

EMJ LawnSite Member

I have an 8510 blower for about a year now. Starts right up and does not quit till I turn it off. Extremely power-full, moves what ever you point it at.