Anyone Familiar With Front Royal, VA?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Georgiehopper, May 26, 2005.

1. Georgiehopper

Georgiehopper LawnSite Member

I live and service the Reston and surrounding area. Business is excellent but I'm really sick of the traffic and extremely high cost of living. So we are considering a move to the Front Royal area.

Anyone familiar with this area as far as business might be concerned?

2. treedoc1

treedoc1 LawnSite Senior Member

My house will be done August 1 on top of one of the mountains east of Front Royal (Exit 13)
    I still will be commuting daily to the route 28 and route 7 corridors, that's where the money and demand is. Exit 40 Haymarket comes to a standstill every am going east, and Route 28 Exit 52 through Gainesville Exit 43 is the same way every evening.
    Front Royal is a much lower income and landscape demand area. I couldn't survive offering my current services and pricing levels.
    Winchester would be a little better to have some demand for services, and Leesburg with the new subdivisions is a viable commute from Winchester.

3. Georgiehopper

Georgiehopper LawnSite Member

Thanks for answering. Do you ever service Stephens City or is that too far. I'm also considering living in Linden on Apple Mountain.... I just have had it with the sprawl & crawl in Reston and other areas nearby.