Anyone form central Oregon?( Bend area)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ripet, Mar 16, 2004.

1. ripet

ripet LawnSite Member

Hi, I am looking for someone to mow lawn and may be take care of the whole landscape.

I know this forum is for people who own business ..but more people come here than assisting owner forum, I decided to try here also .
    I have a small lawn in a front and large lawn in the back, total size is about 3/4 acer. This lawn went in last Novemver.

I've got few quotes , it ranges $435 a month to $900 a month. I didn't know it was going to be that expensive to maintain , therefore I am still going through a shock stage .

Someone here adviced me that instead of giving up a hope, I may be able to get in touch with landscape people in my area (Bend, Oregon) who come to this forum and they may be able to give me a better quotes or advices on going prices around my area.
    Come to think of that few quotes I got were from rather large landscape places, may be someone here may be interested in taking care of my yard .

Any advice is welcom and appreciated!! Thank you very much.

2. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

I would pm Critical Care. I belive he is in the bend area. I am not sure of many others. If you ever move to the Medford Area please look me up. Good luck I belive you have come to the right place.

3. Let it Grow

Let it Grow LawnSite Senior Member

What are you needing maintained? I'm not from that area, but the prices seem like a lot for mowing & maintenance for $108/week there must be a lot of work involved. What all is involved in the maintenance. If we know that we can help you out more.