Anyone From Austin Tx.

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Scagguy, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Would like to network with LCO's in and around Austin Texas. Looking for joint referrals. I'm on the north side and receive calls from the south or other places that are not feasible to service.

2. aclane2000

aclane2000 LawnSite Member

I get occasional calls for work north of the river. I'm always looking for new customers down here and I dont know who to refer people to up north. Could definately have a mutually beneficial relationship. I'm new to this site but i will see if I am able to email you.

3. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

4. texaslawnman

texaslawnman LawnSite Member

Hey Scagguy,

I serve the areas from South Austin( south of 290/71) down to San Marcos. I am also the lawn ranger based out of kyle.

5. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

i'm in a bit of a different line of work. Mostly land clearing and tree work but I travel on occasion for large chipping jobs and have a brush mower and many other bobcat attachments. My websites generate calls from your area all the time for all types of work.

6. DPC LAWN GUY

DPC LAWN GUY LawnSite Member

Hi there, I am in Leander / Cedar Park. Just getting started and I would like to work with you anyway I can.
    Thanks.

7. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

Hello. I am down by San Antonio. What all do you do and what equipment do you have?

8. EcoStar

EcoStar LawnSite Member

We are located in South/Southwest Austin. Feel free to give us a shout if your ever in need of an extra set up hands
    thanks
    Daniel Gomez

9. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

If any of you need hydroseeding, my father has a hydroseeding company down in Belton.
    I have a hydroseeding company here in NH.

10. EcoStar

EcoStar LawnSite Member

very good to know...
    Can you email me his info so I can keep it on file
    thanks
    Daniel Gomez