Anyone from Central Illinois?

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Inman's lawn care, Dec 13, 2005.

1. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

hey, wow this is a reallyyyy old post but i was just searching for people in my area. I use to live in Lovington but i live in Charleston now. Most of my work is in Lovington, sullivan, and arthur.

2. Nate@TLCS

Nate@TLCS LawnSite Member

springfield-west here. Anyone have a used 36"wb for sale? preferrably hydro?

3. davis45

Lets bump this thread up, we need more Illinois boys. RHayden, I'm pretty sure I've been passing some Hayden trucks around Mattoon alot late in the season, probably you?

Inman, no offense but I'm assuming your out of business by now? lol I've heard stories about you lowballin pretty badly. Not great work either. Sorry bud.

4. RHayden

RHayden LawnSite Member

Guilty. Trying to finish up the larger tree plantings. You wrapping things up?

Stop and check in with us some day. Don't believe I've had the privilege of speaking with you in person yet.

I've not heard the Inman name in quite awhile so maybe they are out of business? Or just not working our area as much?

5. davis45

I dont think he has had more than 15 accounts or so, I was just givin him a hard time, he works a full time job and does this on the side.

And yea i guess that was you. I was pullin down 21st street to have a drink at my buds house, You were planting a couple trees on a home by the highway, 19th street maybe? I'll chat with ya if I ever see you around again.

I passed you at, I think, Super 8 motel also? I stopped in to give a bid and I think you were pullin in as I was leaving.

6. davis45

Hayden, I'd love to stop by your shop sometime. I have seen you guys around quite a bit and I have to admit I have alot of respect towards you. Nice trucks, amazing work. You guys sure do service a long distance from your shop! I passed you in Lovington here a few weeks ago, we were headin out to mow some cemeteries...

7. jimmyzlc

jimmyzlc LawnSite Senior Member

I work out of Pana. Got around 60 accounts.