1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

anyone from georgia?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kebrowns, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

Order it on line
    Gaag.gov
    Look on the GA ag website

2. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I do. I load the 5 UPS trucks everyday in Gainesville that go there.

3. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

A couple years ago, I placed a thread on here to try to form an Atlanta-based LCO group, where a bunch of us around Atlanta could meet up once or twice a month for coffee, chess, poker, discussion, etc. There was a lot of indecisiveness: many said "maybe", but no one wanted to commit to showing up. Fast forward to today.....
    There are a bunch of new LCOs, per the evidence of this thread. So I will ask the question again: Who here would like to form a group that meets? I'll gladly take the responsibility of organizing whatever may come of this. I hope there are some like-minded responses.:usflag:

4. Falcon50EX

from GA

The problem is distance

5. CMassey

CMassey LawnSite Member

The distance thing is a problem. The logistics of getting all of us together is epic. Ouch. Great idea though!

6. Falcon50EX

from GA

I would try
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

Logistically it's actually pretty easy. Here's how:
    A date is set to meet up. Everyone who is interested in attending responds, along with where they are coming from.
    *Ten days before the meet: I send out the location of the meeting spot. It would be relatively equidistant to everyone who is interested. Now comes the official RSVP--you got 3 days.
    *Seven days before the meet: If all who were originally interested RSVP, everything stays the same and we meet. If only some people RSVP, that would be communicated within the group, and we could either keep everything the same or find a new spot that is revised in terms of distance. You got three days to RSVP again for revised location.
    *Four days before the meet: RSVP-ers are tallied, a reminder gets sent, and we meet on the event day.

NOW HERE THIS, ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN MEETING WITH FELLOW LOCAL LCOs AROUND ATLANTA WHO YOU KNOW HERE ON LAWNSITE, PLEASE SAY SO BEFORE 10-10-13. IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE IN THE TRADE WHO IS LOCAL, PLEASE INVITE THEM TO COME AND LET ME KNOW AS WELL. WE'LL HAVE A BLAST! THINK ABOUT IT: POKER, CHESS, BBQ, CHILI COOK-OFFS, CAMARADERIE, INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION & COFFEE.....THE FUN COULD BE ENDLESS! BUT YOU'LL MISS OUT IF YOU DON'T RESPOND, SO PLEASE--RESPOND! P.M. ME IF INTERESTED BEFORE 10-10-13.:usflag:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  8. boba31400

boba31400 LawnSite Member

Chatsworth Ga here, Solo with the occasional cholo ;-D

9. southernturfpros

southernturfpros LawnSite Member

Flowery Branch, Ga

10. Beggslandscaping14

Beggslandscaping14 LawnSite Member

Augusta,Ga here!!
    Posted via Mobile Device