1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone from ID, MT, or OR (eastern)

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Allan Creek Irrigation, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Allan Creek Irrigation

Allan Creek Irrigation LawnSite Member

My husband has been doing full landscaping for a high quality company in Redmond, Oregon for the past 5 years (vern samples landscaping). We have been thinking about relocating and I was wondering if there is anyone out there from Montana, Idaho, or Eastern Oregon. I am not sure where to get information about getting the proper licensing, fees, etc. in the correct area. Also need information about financing a new business in one of the areas listed. We have lived in Central Oregon for over 25 years and we are in need of new surroundings. I just don't know much about the areas that I have chosen and I really could use some help. My husband might be willing to come work for someone to get more experience. So, if there is anyone out there that could help my husband and I, we would greatly appreciate your time and suggestions. If it is easier to reach us by email by email address is crash.20@juno.com. Thank You for your time and this web site.