anyone from IL

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dan's lawn care, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I'm down near St. Louis. I have been doing some spring clean ups, but will probably start weekly service next week. Some customers will probably have us skip here and there untill the first of April though.

2. richmadmax

richmadmax LawnSite Member

i clean my lawn the pass days, today march 10 the snow came back in chicago area. Just when i thought it was getting better (warmer ). IT BACK

3. hartmas

hartmas LawnSite Member

I'm from Springfield

4. jreiff

jreiff LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Alittle off topic, but my fiance and I are considering going to Chicago for our honeymoon. Have never been there before. We were wondering what would be some fun things to do there? Is there a certain area of Chicago that you should go to? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Can respond back of PM me if would like. Thanks for the help.

5. bbhlawn

bbhlawn LawnSite Member

I just wanted to drop a line and let you guys know that I have a guy that is starting his own tree spade/digger business this year. He is willing to travel around the midwest doing his thing so maybe if you guys know anybody. This is his first year for his business, but not his first year digging. He used to work for some nursery in IL and decided to do his own thing. Anyway if you are interested or know somebody who might be his company name is "KG Horticultural Service LLC" Phone is (262)736-1126 and the mans name is Mike Kazy-Garey.

6. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

Richmadmax,

When are you thinking? I bet it will be Apr 15th at least! Just passed my applicators test yeasterday and plan to do any preM 15 - 30 April. How is the advertising going?

7. richmadmax

Marko,

Yes April 15 looking good. On vacation at full time job that week, Hopefully will get out there. Advertising good got 20 account. I'm going to stick with these, find out how much time is left ed before getting more. It sounds like your on track. I feel this is going to be a growing year (grass and business ).
    It almost time to "MAKE THE MONEY".

8. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I'm down south (St. Louis metro) and we have been cutting off and on for the last 2 weeks. Next week everyone gets cut. The grass is green and starting to grow pretty good right now. Some have been cut twice already.

9. richmadmax

That great hopefully it will start up here in chicago. Make the money.

10. richmadmax

How many of you guys use late fee and what are they for you in IL.