anyone from IL

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dan's lawn care, Mar 18, 2003.

1. AllHardscaping

AllHardscaping LawnSite Member

Hi, I am new to the site. We are in Gilberts, IL which is close to Elgin. We serve Northern Illinois specializing in cleaning and sealing paver patios, driveways and walkways new or old.

Most of our work is within 20 miles of us 60136 if you want to mapquest it. I always have cutomers asking to refer them a company for lawncare and I have lots of people asking for companies to install pavers.

If you want to be used as a referral to my customers let me know. I only refer professional companies so you must be insured, Carry Workman's comp and be experienced. If you want to be on my referral list email me a brief bio of your company including certifications, ins amounts, and whatever else you think sets you apart from the rest. gryan@paverprotector.com

If you have customers that have brick pavers that need to be cleaned and or sealed please pass my info along to them. I pay for referrals in a few different ways so be sure they mention your name. Last year I gave out over $1,000 in dining gift certificates.

I look forward to being part of the lawnsite community and networking with you all.

Cheers

2. muddy00

muddy00 LawnSite Member
    from IL

Springfield here,
    Owner
    Central Stone & Landscape Supply

3. esparzalandscaping

esparzalandscaping LawnSite Member

New here from Chicago. I stumbled on this forum through a search on Google. We (my brother, father, and I) have been in business for about 12 years. We do everything from hardscapes to lawn maintenance. We service about 400 customers weekly. From Oak Park all the way to New Lenox. Glad to see there's a pretty good community here.

4. Edwardsville IL.PLS

Edwardsville IL.PLS LawnSite Member

Hey Soupy,you didn't happen to work for Vogt Ice when you were a youngster did ya? I knew a Soupy years ago when I worked there.Just wondering.

5. lawnmowerstl

lawnmowerstl LawnSite Member

I got a call to bid an aeration and overseeding job in Maryville, IL. It is just east of Collinsville. I do work in West and South County in St. Louis, so I do not work in that part of IL. Let me know if you are interested in this.

You can e-mail me at lawnmowerstl@gmail.com.

6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Hanover Park, IL here

7. LunarLandscape

LunarLandscape LawnSite Member

We are from Des Plaines, IL. We maintain around 225 properties per week and install pavers, retaining block and landscape design and install. I am also looking for subs to preform mulch installs and bed restoration for a large supermarket chain here in the northwest suburbs. If you are interested please private message me for details. Thanks

8. LunarLandscape

LunarLandscape LawnSite Member

Nobody.......... Looking for a sub for mulch install for a local area supermarket chain. PM for details. Thanks

9. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Working in the Mattoon area this year.

10. CrimsonLawnCare

CrimsonLawnCare LawnSite Member

We are passed out of Algonquin IL, which is very close to Elgin IL :) we Specialize in Lawn care and Landscaping needs