1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

anyone from IL

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dan's lawn care, Mar 18, 2003.

1. rt20

rt20 LawnSite Member

From Winnebago, just west of Rockford. I've been checking in on this site for years, couldn't sleep because of the thunder, and decided to register.
  2. 1st class grass

1st class grass LawnSite Member
    from wyoming

I will be moving to illinois area..The quad cities area....Hows business??
  3. 3MLawnCare

3MLawnCare LawnSite Member

I'm 20 miles south of bloomington, small town. When are you guys going to start newspaper/radio advertising. I'm looking to expand out farther south but don't know when I should start the advertising.
  4. 3MLawnCare

3MLawnCare LawnSite Member

anyone out there?
  5. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

Just outside Springfield here. What town you in?
  6. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

I'm Just west of bloomington 3M, where are you located ???? Heyworth area?
  7. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Im posting this in the St. Louis are thread also. Im looking for another business forsale. Wanting one in O'fallon, Belleville, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Swansea or anywhere between those and St. Louis. If anyone knows or hears of any please send me a PM. Thanks.
  8. bladerunners

bladerunners LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

I works in Springfield,IL here for 7 years in Business, and 20 years experience with my father from California and still work in California for winter only..:clapping:
  9. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave LawnSite Member

Im around Carol Stream, Lombard, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton. I have been doing this here for 8 years now and ready for a change. Business was pretty good last year considering the economy, this snow season is good, I only do commercial plowing though.

Im toying with the idea of selling and moving to Houston, TX because of family down there. Anyone here looking to expand? I have roughly 60-70 lawn maintenance accounts, 80% res, 20% comm., and a two truck route all commercial for snow. If anyone is seriously interested, I can provide a equipment list to start, and we can talk. Drop me an email.

Please dont use PM's as I cant get them.
  10. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Hello Dave, its Dave from Bartlett, I may be interested in your fertilization accounts if you have any in my area. I do strictly fertilization in the Bartlett and surrounding areas.

I may also be interested in what you have in your equipment list.