anyone from IL

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dan's lawn care, Mar 18, 2003.

1. 8rickyj

8rickyj LawnSite Member

Is Oswego/Plainfield to far for you? I have a farmer

2. 8rickyj

8rickyj LawnSite Member

If you are willing to drive to Plainfield/Oswego get a hold of me. I have a good place off RT 126

3. rye guy

rye guy LawnSite Member

East Peoria

4. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

5. rye guy

rye guy LawnSite Member

No. Probably could be making some $$$ this winter if I did. I've always thought it was too much wear on my equipment and my guys. Plus, I saw quite a few folks plowing here on Christmas day. Glad I wasn't one of them.

Do you do much work in Peoria Area?

6. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

No, mostly Bloomington/Normal. I do venture that direction occasionally, but not often if at all.

7. TopNotchLawnCare

TopNotchLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from IL

I am in Bloomington-Normal

8. elitelawnteam1

elitelawnteam1 LawnSite Senior Member

Cary, IL in McHenry County

NE Illinois

9. Paver Protector

Paver Protector LawnSite Member

We're looking for a few good individuals, if you live in Northern Illinois and are interested or know anybody whomight be then check out the below post from Lawnsite's Employment page.

If your looking for a career with grow opportunities read on. Paver Protector Inc specializes in cleaning and sealing of brick paver driveways and patios in the Northern Illinois market. We are a growing and expanding company and need honest, quality leaders to grow with us.

This opportunity is for a career in hardscape maintenance where you can make good money up front and have room to grow in the future. There is no typical day at Paver Protector, some days you're on the same job all day and other days you're on 4-6 different jobs. Some days you will be working alone and other days you could be with another crew member or 2. Duties could be anywhere from power washing to sweeping in joint sand to applying sealer.

If you're passionate about hardscapes and are tired of being stuck in hard labor positions that don't have a future then shoot me an email with your info and qualifications to

10. GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER LawnSite Senior Member

I'm looking for a company that services the Granite City area. I put together a large package for a chain with several locations on my side of the river, and one of the locations is in Granite City.

Work includes mowing, bushes, fert, bed maintenance, and snow/ice. This is not a large site, so you won't be getting rich off it, but if it fits into somebodies route that would be great.

Must carry GL, Work Comp, and be a licensed applicator. You can reach me by email at risinger_brian@yahoo.com