anyone from IL

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dan's lawn care, Mar 18, 2003.

1. elitelawnteam1

elitelawnteam1 LawnSite Senior Member

From Cary, IL

2. 1st class grass

1st class grass LawnSite Member
    from wyoming

How was business in illinois this year? We are planning on a move to the quad city area.

3. LoweJ82

LoweJ82 LawnSite Senior Member

Springfield

4. 8rickyj

8rickyj LawnSite Member

I will be finishing my second full mowing season next week. I was blessed with the amount of work I had this year. I actually had to turn down people. Right now the only thing that is keeping me from expanding is good employees. If anyone has any input I would love to hear it. Also if anyone here is having trouble in aquiring new customers contact me. I will show you how I did it and help you along. Also I have some really great ways to save on your payroll, insurance and your unemployment rate. I am not selling anything, I just feel if I give back freely what I have learned these two years God will bless me in the end. I wish all you Illinois companies a great winter and a prosperous mowing season next year!

5. tugboat

tugboat LawnSite Member

Starting new in Rock Falls, glad to have this site. Would like to make some contacts with existing companies. I believe in working together instead of against one another. I am not a fly by night, am here for the duration. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

6. abcLawnWorks

abcLawnWorks LawnSite Member

8rickyj - I am in Aurora. Third year incorporated - I sure would appreciate you're knowledge... Where to dump off 126, marketing, etc. I have just started dabbling in advertising and did almost 100k in business last year part time. This year I am seeking large growth and doing this ft next year.
    Looking forward to hearing back!
    -John
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. battle

battle LawnSite Member

I need someone to sub a property i have in centralia, too far for me to drive. Call Scott @ 314-568-7844

8. lino9408

lino9408 LawnSite Member
    from midwest

Hey your like Ten minutes away..im in Crystal lake IL Two Amigos landscaping!!

9. elitelawnteam1

elitelawnteam1 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, I I've seen your trucks around

10. lino9408

lino9408 LawnSite Member
    from midwest

Good to hear :clapping: were exactly in cary are you?