anyone from IL

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dan's lawn care, Mar 18, 2003.

1. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member

Tell me more about this im from Lake Zurich

2. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone in Illinois have a used enclosed trailer they would be interested in selling? No longer than 18 feet.........preferably red in color. jpoleary55@aol.com

3. Mgardner

Mgardner LawnSite Member

John, I run an old Ford 4000 gas 3cyl. with a six ft. Rhino. Of all the dumps I`ve been in (knock on wood), (thank the Lord), I haven`t ripped out a tire mowing tall out of control weeds. Two of my places every year are right next to the right of way on RR tracks. But I like the change of pace, sitting on the old Ford with the strait pipe blaring as the bush hog rips and bangs around. My concern is getting hit with a rock the big blade whips. I need to hang chain in the front . I pull it around with a 22ft gooseneck. :waving:

4. gslawncare

gslawncare LawnSite Member

River Forest, Hinsdale, Oak Park, Oakbrook. These are the prominent towns and the companies that work there are charging 120 per week for something that looks like a 80. The lawyers, doctors and stepford wives live in these areas. I think I need to look good and the women will hire me. JK. but really the area is awesome I just need to dabble with my exposure problems. They aren't really problems I just work another job for insurance and go to college IM going to learn how to do taxes, AKA accountant. cant wait until Mid Feb. then Ill go paper the towns and see what comes up.

5. richmadmax

richmadmax LawnSite Member

I'm looking for a better insurance plan, can you guys tell me who you have.

6. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

Try american family richmadmax. not sure the nearest location near elmhurst, but should be something close. My grandma lived in elmhurst, right near north and york area, by the Jewel. small world.

7. richmadmax

richmadmax LawnSite Member

Thank for the information on your insurance. Have a great christmas.

8. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

Hey again. I just found out that there is 2 classes on insurance for us. Mowing and landscaping (spraying spreading). I was covered before in Iowa (2001) with no losses and the price was 357/yr for $1,000,000 in coverage in either class. Seems $600/yr is the average if never covered before. Check with an independant that can handle Erie, Scottsdale, and Allied.

9. SCAG POWER

SCAG POWER LawnSite Senior Member

I was born in Rockford Il .now i live in Red Neck Vill Apopka Florida.

Mean time whishing i was back living in Atlanta once again. payup

10. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I am with Erie and it is around $375 not counting what I pay for equipment coverage a year. My policy includes mowing, pruning, and fert/weed. $1,000000 max per incident with $2000000 total coverage.

Never a claim, I was told that it will go up slightly at renewal this year. I also have my commercial Auto with them too, but got it a year after the business insurance.