anyone from IL

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dan's lawn care, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Mgardner

Mgardner LawnSite Member

Mine runs 1600. down to the wire. Includes truck as a commercial vehicle, liability to both trailers. Comprehensive on all equipment. Covers losses year round to entire inventory which is listed. If it isn`t listed on your policy including serial #...., it is not covered. I used to pay 379 a year until my independent agent pointed out all the loopholes of the policy. They go by gross income so if its just a sideline you can welch on rates. When its your entire livelyhood those items have to be listed. They also audit every year (payroll) determines exposure level.
  2. Greenhorn1980

Greenhorn1980 LawnSite Member

I am just starting up in the Skokie/Lincolnwood area. Looking for customers and advise. Give you an idea, have to buy the equipment yet. Any ideas are apreciated.
  3. midwestguy

midwestguy LawnSite Member

Paxton, IL here
  4. thatlawnguyishere

thatlawnguyishere LawnSite Member

Springfield IL here
  5. richmadmax

richmadmax LawnSite Member

elmhurst il, is here. getting ready for some action... :blob3:
  6. Cutting Edge 69

Cutting Edge 69 LawnSite Member

I'm in Elwood, south of Joliet. Most of my accounts in Plainfield/Joliet area.
  7. LawnScapes of P-Town

LawnScapes of P-Town LawnSite Member

Peoria, Illinois is where i am located.
  8. LawnProz

LawnProz LawnSite Member

New Lenox, Hey you guys in my area where do you dump lawn/ landscape waste. I've used yard waste dumpsters but looking for a better option. Any ideas . thanks
  9. Cutting Edge 69

Cutting Edge 69 LawnSite Member

I have an area on my own property that I can let the waste dry out to be burned at a later time. I have an account that I use the grass clippings as a grass/weed barrier. It sounds like your dealing with more waste then I am.
  10. richmadmax

richmadmax LawnSite Member

When has everybody plan on starting this year