Anyone from Indiana

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by indianamower, Sep 1, 2003.

1. mak2

mak2 LawnSite Senior Member

Well I am going out to do about 500 more flyers. Looks like a nice day.

2. Hovey's Lawn Care

Hovey's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Right on man sounds good Thanks!

3. Hovey's Lawn Care

Hovey's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Yeah I am on my way to go look at 2 landscaping jobs and 1 mowing bid prolly in where about you were doing flyers, and the other 2 at 71st st. I need to get some flyers out too BADLY! I'll watch for ya. I am in big white dually superduty. Take care and get me a few jobs too, lol!

4. E-Z Green

E-Z Green LawnSite Member

repair. Where do guys have your Stihl equipment repaired?

D from E-Z Green

5. mak2

If anyone is interested, I figured out the other day I have 1 new customer for every 312 flyers. I have done a thousand more in the last few days with no calls, but it snowed the last few days. Dont know it that matters or not. Hey, just a question, I bid a yard today for $25.00, the customer seemed kinda picky and the yard had a few obstacles, probly would have taken me 20 min to mow, trim and blow. I got a flat resounding no, I think she had to have priced others. Honestly do you guys go under $25? I dont think I can make enought to be worth the drive and unload for that.

6. mak2

O and about the Stihl, I buy mine in southport and madison ave in south indy, but I have never had to have it fixed. Sorry

7. E-Z Green

E-Z Green LawnSite Member

thanks, what about uniforms, t-shitrs, sweat shirts, denim and all that with your company embrodery on it. Is there anyone in town or other than that you gayus prefer.

D

ALso, does anyone here in town do stumps...can you do one tomorrow? Or Sunday?

Demetrius
    317-554-7631

8. mak2

I dont have mine embroidered, I bought a bunch of dickies shirts and name tags for everyone. I was thinking aobut a mechanics laundry sort of thing but I never priced it. The name tag thing looks pretty good. I knew a guy that did stumps but he got killed on a job so I stay the hell away from stumps. I have one in the back yard with 3 foot tall grass around it, sorry I cant be of more help, but I have been drinking, Thank God I aint in Texas.

9. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

Kool I'm at 16th & Shadeland. it's good to see all the Indy guys on here. Don't know how I missed this thread. We work mostly in Zionsville & Brownsburg.

10. Grassy Knoll

Grassy Knoll LawnSite Member

We are here in Indianapolis. known as The Kupfer Landscape Co.
    Great area, we are looking forward to grass season:cool2:
    Nice to see all of you that are here in Indiana as well. Proving once again, there is more then corn in Indiana:rolleyes: