1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Indiana

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by indianamower, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Youngbeginner

Youngbeginner LawnSite Member

What do you guys charge for aerating here in Indiana? Also, do you need a license to fertilize here?

2. ATVracer

ATVracer LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

I don't aerate so I'll pass on that one.

You don't need any license to apply straight fertilizer, however anything with weed control you must have a pesticide license.

3. rossc_83

rossc_83 LawnSite Member

anyone have tix for the AFC Championship by chance rossc_83 at yahoo

4. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

Not sure what you are treating with, but AFAIK, there is nothing yet that is fully proven to prevent EAB. Merit is about the only hope, but unless it's changed in the last year or two, it's not labeled for it...

Oh, BTW, any other comments you have on the Expo, feel free to post them. I sorta have a direct line to a board member of the INLA! :)

5. Beekeeper

Beekeeper LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I'm here in Boonville (Warrick Co.) Way down south in Indiana.

6. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

Sure do wish we would get some SNOW & wind. It would give me something to do.

7. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

maybe a little freezing rain also! finaly cought up with this mess from monday.

8. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

anybody looking to sub out fert/weed control on the west side of indy/brownsburg/avon/plainfield? i'm fully insured and licensed

9. YankeeJanke

YankeeJanke LawnSite Member

I'm just getting started in in Hendricks Cty Indy (west) as well. Full Time Fedex courrier by day but I get off early afternoon.

10. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

Just a FYI/heads-up for all you applicators:
    OISC is visiting businesses! We had a visit on Wednesday- just a routine "check-in", no investigation or complaints, but still enough to make you worry.

MAKE SURE YOU (AND YOUR EMPLOYEES) ARE LICENSED!!!!