anyone from iowa?

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by wahlturfcare, Mar 9, 2006.

1. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Thats why you core-plug b/f topdress - perfect scenario.
    I would love to topdress for $$ but I just don't see the market here yet. Trying to explain that to people would be like trying to explain Newton's Laws to a 3rd grader.

2. Krumm

Krumm LawnSite Member
    from CR, IA

wow it took me along time to find this. i know this is kind of old but just wondering how many of the guys in this thread are still in the business.

im from the CR/IC area. started my company in 2009 as a lawn care landscape(hardscape). been slowly growing over the years in lawn care but im heavily advertising for more landscape work. i love building retaining walls.

3. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Were still chuggin along!

-Logan

4. Laner

Laner LawnSite Senior Member

Still growing here!

5. Krumm

Krumm LawnSite Member
    from CR, IA

Well grass is green. But not growing. This cold weather blows. I was really hoping for some warm days before the season started to repaint my trailer.

6. Davis De Iowa

Davis De Iowa LawnSite Member

Hello, Gents (and I did see a woman LCO out there working it like a pro too)! Second year of business in the Davenport, IA/QC area. No worries- I present no threats - got about 9 solid accounts mixed commercial/residential. Still a full time office rat but was tired of seeing a final product of a days work in the form of a stack of paper. You might have see me around - instead of a truck I rock a Mazda 6 with a 8 foot trailer - ha! Sure saves on gas but gotta have tough skin with all the heckling. I gotta a piggy bank called "truck". Great people in this biz - even my jerk of an ex-roomate. Hope to see some familiar faces here and out on the routes!

7. forrester

forrester LawnSite Member

Anyone still active on Lawn site from this thread?
    We are a property management co in Iowa City.

:waving:

8. NatesLawnCareLLC

NatesLawnCareLLC LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

I'm still active. Don't post much just read every now and than but unfortunately I'm in Des Moines.

9. Laner

Laner LawnSite Senior Member

I'm still active. Also don't post much but do come here to read often. Great place for networking.

10. forrester

forrester LawnSite Member

Anyone planning any meet-ups in the near future?