Anyone from Knoxville,TN?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TScapes, Mar 10, 2005.

1. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

I was curious to see how many in here are from Knoxville or the immediate surrounding areas. If so, who are you and what services do you provide?

2. thepondman2

thepondman2 LawnSite Member

hello tscapes, i'm just up the interstate from ya in greeneville. i'm just starting my business but i offer general landscaping and maintnance,watergardens,pavers,stonescaping,lightscaping,&timberscaping

3. TScapes

Hey Pondman- I read your profile... did you work for someone up your way when you ran a crew? I actually looked at the O'Charleys up your way, (4 to be exact). There was one in JC, Bristol, Morristown and Kingsport, but it wasn't justified for me to send guys that far for 1/2 day of window time. By the way, we do mostly maintenance for 100% commercial props. Most of our installs come from enhancements, but am trying to get hooked up with some developers to exploit that area more.

4. TScapes

Hey Pondman- I read your profile... did you work for someone up your way when you ran a crew? I actually looked at the O'Charleys up your way, (4 to be exact). There was one in JC, Bristol, Morristown and Kingsport, but it wasn't justified for me to send guys that far for 1/2 day of window time. By the way, we do mostly maintenance for 100% commercial props. Most of our installs come from enhancements, but am trying to get hooked up with some developers to exploit that area more.

5. thepondman2

thepondman2 LawnSite Member

hey tscapes, yeah i worked for evergreen in j.c. for a few years but got sidetracked in drywall for the last 6 yrs, but i always wanted to do my own thing in landscaping. the oppurtunity arose for me to follow my dream and here i am ready for springand hopefully some business

6. joshlawn

joshlawn LawnSite Member

Greetings TScapes, I'm from Knoxville too, so far I only do maintenance on both residential and commercial properties. Mowing, trimming, blowing mulching and hedge trimming for now until I can learn to do other things. Maybe we can become friendly competitors, or network from time to time.

Josh Armstrong
    West Knox Lawns LLC
    (865) 692-4244

7. ClippersLC

ClippersLC LawnSite Member

Hey TScapes, I am just up the interstate in Nashville. I Am mainly just a mowing guy. I do very little landscaping. Although I do mulching, tree work, Areation, fertilizing, Dethatching and things like that also. payup

8. Something D

Something D LawnSite Member
    from East TN

Tri Cities area here.

9. rodzilla94

rodzilla94 LawnSite Member

hey Tscapes I'm from Clinton , oak ridge area i do maintenance residential for now the basics but i do mulch alot thats it.....nice to see someone close on this site :waving:

10. scagboy227

scagboy227 LawnSite Member

Hey everyone im from johnson city here i do mowing trimming blowing mulching and more.