1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Mississippi

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by GriffinLawnService, Aug 31, 2006.

1. deltascapes

deltascapes LawnSite Member

I received a letter from the plant board stating that I passed my Industrial Weed Control (E).
    This is an addition to C - D - 3

2. ArchiesLawns

ArchiesLawns LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

where in Mississippi are you? Can you give me your number? I have some relatives and friends in Southaven.

Archie

3. LuvMyFerris

LuvMyFerris LawnSite Member

Looking for a company to spray my acreage for weeds and possible fertizler too, must be located in central or Southern Mississippi. If so, PM me, I need a quote, weeds galore....

4. GriffinLawnService

GriffinLawnService LawnSite Member

Yeah I am having alot of trouble with finding help to. It is very bad around here with the nobody wanting to work thing. I am from around the brookhaven area.

5. deltascapes

deltascapes LawnSite Member

I am trying to just spraying and fertilization but the economy has me doing lawn maintenance also. I am in Cleveland, MS and I have an hour radius for spraying and fert.
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

6. BadRancher

BadRancher LawnSite Fanatic

If you need any backup let me know!

7. GriffinLawnService

GriffinLawnService LawnSite Member

may have to do that where are your cutting areas?

8. BadRancher

BadRancher LawnSite Fanatic

In Rankin, Madison, and Hinds... But If you need a days worth Of help down there, The is only 45 minutes for me.

9. slawn

slawn LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Griffin, if you ever get more than you can handle give me a holler. I'm pretty busy, but I could always stand a few more. I'm only 10 minutes from New Heborn.

10. slawn

slawn LawnSite Senior Member

Oh yeah Griffin, you should buy me lunch in New Heborn one day:clapping: They have a couple of good places to eat down there.:drinkup: