Anyone from Mississippi

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by GriffinLawnService, Aug 31, 2006.

1. richardcog

richardcog LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I am in Brandon we need rain bad

2. richardcog

well not much rain today.

3. ThunderChicken07

ThunderChicken07 LawnSite Member

Saltillo here.:waving:

4. deltascapes

deltascapes LawnSite Member

Loving the cooler weather. Treating for armyworms are extra income. I can't complain too much.

5. slawn

slawn LawnSite Senior Member

We're about dried up here too. Things really slowing down, but I guess its about time.

richardcog, I'm up your way (Brandon) every Thursday. I have about 12 yards up there.

6. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

howdy from the backwoods of north east Ms, Iuka Corinth and Bursville service here.

7. deltascapes

My service area is northeast MS. I am asking if anyone in this area that need a sub or may know someone that needs a sub. I am not interested in mowing or landscaping. My company strictly does chemical applications for insect, disease, and weed control and fertilization. I am licensed bonded, and insured. I have been in business since 1996. Any help or constructive information would be appreciative.

8. richardcog

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  9. deltascapes

Went to Stoneville to get recertified for commercial applicators license. I am ready for 3 more years. I got some good news about cracking down on jack-legs with no license.

10. deltascapes

Local paper named the best of different sevices. Found out deltascapes was named lawn care provided of the year reading the paper Sunday. Small paper but raises moral of employees. Funny to see one of my competitors green with envy.