Anyone From North Alabama

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ala588, Jun 21, 2006.

1. ala588

ala588 LawnSite Member

Looking For Any Companies In Alabama Or North Alabama.
  2. SiteSolutions

SiteSolutions LawnSite Bronze Member

What sort of work do you do? I'm on the other side of Huntsville from ya.
  3. Yard Dog

Yard Dog LawnSite Member

I operate in Florence / Lauderdale Co. This is my first year and it has been brutal, but I am going to stick it out. The drought has killed us.
  4. The Grass Guy

The Grass Guy LawnSite Member

1st year cutting in Huntsville here,work for the City and cut in the mornings before work,grew up in Florence tho.Without rain I just dont see how anyone can make any money here in Alabama, I have 11 customers and trying to grow but like the grass having very little Luck.
  5. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

any of you guys listen to KIX 96 out of Florence?
  6. mowingpreacherman

mowingpreacherman LawnSite Member

Well, I figure John Parker Wilson has hearing damage after Saban got on him today. Oh well. Roll Tide, anyway!

I live closer to Moulton than the Shoals--just off Hwy 157.

Should I go ahead and buy a few cases of beenie weenies for next year so I will have something to eat when I start business? :dizzy:
  7. 413golf

413golf LawnSite Member

hey guys, I'm from Gadsden Alabama;good to find some Tiders on the site.I've got a nine hole golf coursre in Rainbowcity,43 acres I guess that counts as a lawn bussiness.It's about a ten hour a day,seven day aweek job.Iuse about six different mowers and started mowing fairways last year with a ZTR with pretty good success. I've had an Everride and an Exmark both new;just wondering what do you think of the Everride?Everybody seems to push the Exmarks but I was just as Impressed with the Everride for 3000 less. Any way I'm looking for forums that cover North Alabama.Rolltide!!!!!!!!!!
  8. dwlah

dwlah LawnSite Senior Member
    from Argo Al

Almost downtown Argo here near Trussville
  9. 413golf

413golf LawnSite Member