1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

anyone from or near marietta/Cobb

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by theweedman, Aug 26, 2004.

1. theweedman

theweedman LawnSite Member

i'm interested in getting my pesticide license, i've worked for a company as a spray tech for 8 years(not required to have a license as long as my supervisor has one).where is the cobb extension office, how do i go about getting my pesticide license? any info would be greatly appreciated.
  2. straightlinelawns

straightlinelawns LawnSite Member

i live in cobb county, but i have been wondering the same thing.
  3. thor

thor LawnSite Member

weedman , to get your pesticide license contact the georgia department of agriculture-pesticide division-capitol square-atlanta ga 30334 phone (404-656-4958)fax(404-657-8378) i also live in cobb county, marietta
  4. Burch's Lawn Care  LLC

Burch's Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Member

im in cherokee county as well

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member

Get on the Ga Dept Of Agriculture website. You'll find the info there. Send your check or money order with the form to UGA for the study guides, study, pay $25 go take the test.
  6. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Just wondering if any of you guys would be interested in meeting up once, twice a quarter to kinda brainstorm and discuss the good and the bad etc.....Are there any LCO associations in our area? Would be great to kinda to compare notes with others directly in my area.....Just wondering :confused: