1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Southeast Alabama?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by turfscape, Dec 31, 2006.

1. waterboy1

waterboy1 LawnSite Member
    from AL

Haven't yet.

2. waterboy1

from AL

Saw ya today. :drinkup:

3. J & M Lawn Care

J & M Lawn Care LawnSite Member

where did u see me, did u have lawn equipment behind u or anything so i can think if i seen u are not

4. waterboy1

from AL

I didn't have my equipment with me, I saw you going down mainstreet right around Phillips 66 station.

Jason

5. J & M Lawn Care

I think i seen your truck at a plaza on main street at a jewerly place or near it just sitting there. Do u work there to and cut part time

6. waterboy1

from AL

Yes, I cut part time for now and work at the jewelry store also. Been doing jewelry for about 16 yrs. Something different for a change.

7. J & M Lawn Care

i am thinking about buying a snapper mower with a bagger for the fall season, i have a exmark 60" triton deck, with mulching. but i figured alot of people want it baggged so then i would have to buy the snapper. i was able to get it from turf and timber, but i havent picked it up yet, not sure if i want it

8. waterboy1

from AL

How much was the Snapper? See how much a ultra vac system is for your mower. I have a 56" and I run the mulch system also. But, when the leaves start falling, I take the mulch kit off and then start bagging.

9. J & M Lawn Care

snapper is $1,900 with the bagger, thought i would get the mower for small entrance ways to back yards. and the bagger for the 60" is around $2,300. I was able to get the zero payments deferred interests for a year, i can have it paid off in less thean a year if everything goes good, cause i was going to put a ad in the dothan eagle here soon for the falling leaves and such.

10. waterboy1

from AL

Well, the snapper would get into gated back yards easier, but I'd think it would be time consuming also. If I recall, they aren't too fast of a mower. Send me your number and we'll have lunch oneday.