Anyone from Southeast Alabama?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by turfscape, Dec 31, 2006.

1. J & M Lawn Care

J & M Lawn Care LawnSite Member

yeah the snapper is slow, but i might get a loan so i can get the dumping bagger for the exmark 60' mower that i have, and proably push mow the back yards

2. waterboy1

waterboy1 LawnSite Member
    from AL

Now your thinking like what I'm doing. But, if I had to do it over again, I'd get the one with the bags than the quick dump. That way you have the option to put it in trash bags if you have to. Just a thought.

3. J & M Lawn Care

i need to get some weed eater racks welded on the trailor do u know how to do that. i was supposed to get it done when i bought it, but the sales person forgot,lol and i just dont never have time to take it to trailor world to have it done

4. waterboy1

from AL

My father in law welded mine. What size trailer you using? I bought an 6.5ft by 12 ft. Pulls alot better than that enclosed I had.

5. J & M Lawn Care

i have a 6 by 12 dual axle with brakes, but i dont use the brakes

6. waterboy1

from AL

Nice, I saw one of your signs today off fortner street near the twin lakes area.

7. J & M Lawn Care

yeah, i do a $400,000 dollar house right there,lol. I also get alot of hits off that sign which is good. I am going to get the exmark navagator with the bagger here in a couple of days, i might sell the exmark 60'. Well here i am off to cutting grass at 5:30 in the morning, so i will see u around.

8. J & M Lawn Care

I just bought me a 42' walker mower with a bagger, try it out and see how it works. Probaly going to sell the exmark 60'

9. waterboy1

from AL

Nice, I'll have to check it out oneday. Yea, maybe about two to three more weeks, then the mulch kit comes off and the ultravac goes on.

10. waterboy1

from AL

Saw ya again today. I was sitting at Walgreens on main and westgate. That walker looked nice on that trailer.