Anyone from the Culpepper/Madison area Va?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Trinity Lawn Care LLC, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Just looking to see if anyone on here is from that area. I was just down there a couple days ago. Some buddies and I stay at a camp right on the Rapidan river just outside of the National Forest/Park(Go up through Criglersville). Well, just wondering who is from around there? Also, my brakes gave out going up the mountain. Luckily, it was only my rear breaks and I still had front brakes. Is there a good fairly quick service station in that area? I had to get back to Jersey, so I had to drive the whole trek just with front brakes. Anyone from that area I just want to say helllo. I noticed a couple of LCO's and wondered if they were on LS or not.

2. lx665

lx665 LawnSite Member

I live and work in Madison County. I'm not far from where you were camping. If you need auto repairs try Madison Exon. They do most of my work and are honest.

John

3. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Awesome man thanks. I love down there. My buddies and I usually go down twice a year (Once in the fall and once in Spring). We used to go hunting up there. My wife, her sister, her mom, and all the kids go to the Jersey shore for vacation. I head for the mountains. The Exon station is that the one on 29?

4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Im maybe 2.5 hours south of there. Albermale lawn and daren_r are kinda from that area, Charletsville and waynesboro.

wayne