Anyone from Vero Beach Florida area

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Lech615, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Lech615

Lech615 LawnSite Member

My wife and I are looking to leave LI, NY and moveto Florida. Can anyone tell me what the Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, or Port St. Lucie areas are like? Good Schools? Types of people?, etc

Thanks for info
    :) :) :blob3:

2. T-N-T Lawn Care

T-N-T Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I do know Port St. Lucie is somewhat a small town. I used to have friends that live there. They moved to Mass. last year. I also used to play volleyball in vero beach. It is very pretty there.

Tina

3. martn

martn LawnSite Member

Definitely Port St Lucie. Big companies moving there. House prices good. 3/2 on 1/2 acre $130000. The place is growing fast. Get there now.

4. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

Nice area and martn is correct! I'm little south of there Palm Beach County, and the prices of homes have skyrocketed!

You will definitely get more house for the money in Martin and St Lucie counties :D

5. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

my family has a condo down in vero and its really nice there....havent been in about 8 years but i have heard there a lot of retirees there.

6. mike48114

mike48114 LawnSite Member

I was born and raised in Vero Beach. Moved to Michigan about 6 years ago. Vero Beach is a much nicer area than the other towns you mentioned. Draw Back...A little more expensive to live, Lots of old people. But hay....Lawn guys like old people dont we! The whole area is tasteful to live in, I think!

I do know the area real good so let me know if I can be any help!
    --Mike!

7. LAWNGIRL77

LAWNGIRL77 LawnSite Member

HELLO, I LIVE IN SEBASTIAN,FL. WHICH IS IN INDIAN RIVER COUNTY. VERO BEACH IS HERE ALSO. VERO IS A VERY NICE TOWN.
    SEBASTIAN IS BETTER. MORE PEACEFUL HERE. LAID BACK KIND OF STYLE. PLEASE LET ME KMOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN HELP YOU WITH ON YOUR MOVE.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

PRISSY
    PRISCILLA'S LAWN CARE
    SEBASTIAN,FL.:angel:

8. Lech615

Lech615 LawnSite Member

how far is sebastiant from boynton beach, my in-laws live in boynton beach? thanks to all for your help and advice.

carl

9. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

About an Hour to an Hour and a half.

Depending on traffic conditions on the 95 nightmare:dizzy:

10. Torch

Torch LawnSite Member

Can anyone in the Vero/Sebastian area advise how the biz is there? I'm thinking of getting into it and was wondering if it was viable. THNX:gunsfirin