Anyone got any idea what a 60" Exmark Deck Costs?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Keith, Jun 20, 2001.

1. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I am looking for a price on a new 60" Lazer Z deck? Just curious :D

2. I think about $650 stipped

what did you do to yours?

3. Keith

Might look into putting one one my Kees ZTMax ;) Same setup, the deck is different though. Wonder what it would cost with spindles, ready to go?

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

With all the goodies......TOO MUCH!!! Whats wrong with the current deck? Is it just not a well designed/cutting deck?

Are your mower and a Lazer EXACTLY the same as far as deck mounting goes? Struts, chains, pulley-deck height?

May be a better move to either live with the current mower/deck, or just unload it now and trade up to an Exmark Lazer.

5. you could get one loaded for about $1200

but it will cut lower than your and i don't now if it will fit

6. Keith

I'm probably gonna buy a new Lazer soon. I was just curious, if I decided to do it, what it would cost. There is nothing wrong with the Kees deck, it cuts fine. Just wondering ;) Thats me, trying to fix something that ain't broke :D

I know the Kees and Exmark are damn similar though. I am pretty sure all the mounting points are the same, but I would go over it thoroughly before trying it. Maybe if I buy a Lazer, I'll try putting the deck on the Kees.

Curious though, why would it cut lower?

7. Exmark made the deck 1" deeper on the Lazer to compensate for that the had to put 1" taller tires on it

I think your kees has 23" tall tires on the back
    the Lazer tires are 12-12-24 don't know fronts off hand but they are taller and wider also

8. Keith

I see. Hmmm, well putting on a 24" tire on the Kees may be difficult due to the battery location.