Anyone got pics of the 04 Lazer Z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dannyc33, Sep 4, 2003.

1. dannyc33

dannyc33 LawnSite Member
    from indy

Quite a few people here have said they've seen the new 04 Lazer Z's but nobody has posted any pics. I'ld really like to order one, but have no idea what the new ones look like. My dealer said he won't order any unless I'm going to by one. Based on the past Lazers I'm confident that they're great but would still like to at least see on before I buy one.
    Anyone got pics?

2. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

If your dealer is that cash strapped you need to find another dealer that will have a demo machine availible for you to use on your accounts "before" you make any buying decisions.
  3. Simone Lawn Service

Simone Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Yeah, What's the deal. I've seen several people here mention seeing 04's at their dealer etc. but I havn't seen one picture. Exmark is saying they don't officially exist until Sept 1st - well it's after Sept.1st...we're waiting.
  4. dannyc33

dannyc33 LawnSite Member
    from indy

my dealer is huge, they have several around the state too, but they try hard to push Hustler, John Deere, and Dixie Choppers. Only had 2 Lazer Z's this year. Also 2 HP demo's and some WB, but won't order any new Lazer's this year enless I pay for them up front.
  5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

6. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

what the @*#$!! they change it now after i bought a new Z in july?are they making them with kawi or kohlers??
  7. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

I might be having a brain fart but I believe the one we saw this week had a 27 kohler.
  8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

23, 27, 28 Kohlers
    27 Kawi's
    27, 31 Daihatsu's

Though I believe the first ones through are the regular 60" 27hp Kohlers.

I'm not certain, but there may be running changes in the LC models.

I sure hope that ROPS bar is REMOVABLE, cause even with it folded its going to be getting in MY way.
  9. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I think you'll change your mind when you get one. If they are exactly like the ones on the new Toro, they are great. The bar folds down low enough for plenty of clearance. If I remember correctly, less than a foot above the sticks. Anyways, anything that hits what's left sticking up will probably hit you in the head while you are ducking first.
  10. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

If anything is any bigger than my back seat cushion (wider or taller), IT'LL GET IN MY WAY. I'm always ducking under branches that scrape the top of my seat.