1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anyone grossing over a $500,000 ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Landscraper1, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

X3, totally agree!
  2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

So again I will point out ...... success is subjective. You are not the only yardstick Jim. Further, what does throwing around gross earnings and equipment lists have anything to do with experience and knowledge?
    I'll save you the trouble and answer that question ..... NOTHING!
  3. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

No amount of money will make your posts, "knowledge" and opinions worth more.
  4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Yup .... you can't put a price on accurate and actionable information backed by experience.
  5. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Right. And what exactly is your experience in Kiril? Because as far back as I can remember you've never posted any examples of your work or anything at all about your company, what you do, where you do it, or anything at all to tell us that you really have experience in this industry.
  6. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

i tryed to pm you but its blocked?
  7. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

A large Gross earning and equipment list DO have something to do with Knowledge and experience, If you are making $ and buying equipment you must be doing something write. Growing a business is what most people want to do and they want to hear from others that are successful. Sadly There is not much to learn here because people like you come on here and act like a$$ hole to people like Mr Jim Lewis who are all ways trying to help others.
  8. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Gold Member
    from Atlanta

I agree, its nice to have Jim here and I love to read his posts.

9. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

I don't think anyone would argue with your extensive typing experience.
  10. Zen Lawn

Zen Lawn LawnSite Member

fantastic post. Learning the tangible part of lawncare is the easy part. Opening one's self to unfamiliar perspectives is the challenge.
    Posted via Mobile Device