Anyone have a proposal form for commercial customers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JML, Nov 7, 2000.

1. JML

JML LawnSite Senior Member

I have been trying to work on a proposal sheet to send to commercial customers about pricing. You know it tells them what your offer, what you are going to do, and how much you are going to do it for. Does anyone have one i can look at or any ideas that i can add to one. Thanks

2. Skookum

Skookum LawnSite Senior Member

I use a pagelayout program, Pagemaker, to fill out and print my sheets. You could do the same thing with any word processor. You could also use Quickbooks.

I use letterhead that is printed on Tan paper with my logo in Green and Brown. Logo / name upper left corner, address and phone number lower left corner. I have my programs all setup to not print in those areas on the letterhead. I do Qoutations, Invoices, Statements all this way.

I make up each sheet for each account. When I was working for Tru-Green, I noticed they had a pre-made sheet that had all services listed. They then just mark off items and include prices. To me this is very complicated looking to a prospect. Why have things on there that do not apply to them. Plus, there might be something on the sheet that you do not want to do at their location. My sheets only show what services I am going to do for them.

Mine are by no means fancy, but I have gotten several jobs where I was told I had the most professional presentation on paper, everthing was there, leaving no need for questions.

Being a graphic artist I should have my stuff together and be able to use my Adobe Acrobat to send out this type stuff, but I do not, so I would be glad to fax you one if you would wish to E-mail me a fax number if you have one. If no fax, E-mail me your address and I send you a few examples.
  3. Skookum

Skookum LawnSite Senior Member

Please e-mail me again with your fax number. I hit the delete button in my mail and lost your mail.
  4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE