Anyone have a sad story?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn-Scapes, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Like.. They recently had all their equipment stolen? Can't afford to replace it?

Or.. Had an accident and equipment was damaged?

Or.. Would like to get started but just can't afford the start up costs?

Or anything else along these lines?

I know this is a weird thread to start but I am curious and maybe someone would like to talk about it. I'm not looking for stories from your past. It has to be recent.

greasy_gun likes this.
  2. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

If you are looking for a trustworthy person to give that open trailer to? then I'm your man :) I will take anything for free because the day is my wifes B-Day and I forgot and she is kicking me out with just the clothes on my back. boo hoo (as I wipe the tears from my eyes) I don't know what am going to do. She will probably get the business and everything. Boo hooo, I just don't know what I am going to do.

I'm just joking of course, but today is my lovely wifes B-Day :)

I hope I didn't offend anyone with the above situation. I know this is a fragile community.

3. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Sorry Soupy... That's not a sad story. It's a lame one! :rolleyes: Did you really forget? That would be really lame too. Not giving a trailer away.. sorry.

I was hoping to keep this on a serious note in case anyone wanted to talk about it.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I was going to say,...if you're being put out, then you're going to need an enCLOSED trailer! lol

greasy_gun likes this.
  5. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

In the last 10 days,

My trucks rear end froze up, $1000

My Honda broke a c.v. axle and needs breaks and a tie rod end, $300

The one blower craped out, it was old just a bad time $500

Had to pass up SWEET deal on a scag hydro walk because i cant afford it now.

Total cost $1800!!!!!!!!! :cry: :help: :angry:

I am dead serious.

I did have the money for everything but the blower, but the saving's took a hit.

I swear this all happend, BAD, BAD week.

greasy_gun likes this.
  6. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn Eric,now thats some bad timing...

greasy_gun likes this.
  7. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

My wife is 4,756 klm's away , for 2 weeks, and my youngest daughter, just got her period. :help:

greasy_gun likes this.
  8. youngdude

youngdude LawnSite Member

Does a speeding ticket count?

greasy_gun likes this.
  9. Eric 1

Tell me about it! I hope next week is better.

The part that really sucks, I still dont have my truck back, so i am having to borrow one.

If it could have waited 2 weeks to happen, but no, it had to go right in the middle of leaf season.

10. Eric 1

Have fun, thats almost as bad as my week, well just as bad, just not so expensive! :drinkup:

No a speeding ticket does not count, thats stupidity and breaking the law, not bad luck

CamLand likes this.