Anyone have a sign on the rear of their open trailer?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MowingMowingMowing, Jan 26, 2011.

1. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Oh, and I can't forget my cup holders LOL....

Lawns 2 029.jpg

Lawns 2 030.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

i have never seen shields on string trimmers like that before, i could never use those they would just be in the way.

3. JayD

Gold, are you talking about the top two? If you are, they are the edgit for edging, not a shield for protection. You turn your trimmer on its side and row the disk along the sidewalk edge..You can, and I do use it as a reg trimmer to, meaning I trim with it too.

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

oh ok that makes sense. lol

5. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice set up guys! Gave me a lot of ideas. During this winter doldrum I decided to redo the entire trailer set up. Thanks for the pics!!

6. TopNotchLawnCare

TopNotchLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from IL

Wow, nice set-up! And the sign looks great too!

You sure do make everything is secure on your trailer.Thumbs Up

7. JayD

For sure for sure.....Last thing I want is to have something come off and hurt some one. Every one that knows me LOL at me because they say when I build something, it is like a tank LOL... I guess I could be a freak about that stuff...Better to be safe then sorry...

8. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

JayD, did you modify that Extreme trimmer rack to fit on the OUTSIDE of the trailer rail? Aren't they made to sit on top? I just upgraded to one and am waiting for it to come in.

9. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Those brackets come with the racks to mount to the inside of an enclosed trailer i believe. I bought the extensions to go with mine and the racks bolt to the top of the extensions. But just the racks can be bolted to the top of the rail or to the side.

10. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for all the help