Anyone have a sign on the rear of their open trailer?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MowingMowingMowing, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks, I can't wait to get mine. I made a tool holder across the front and put new signs on the sides. Geez I wish spring would come on! Also finally getting blower holders. Tired of having them sliding around the floor of the trailer. Actually left one sitting on the fender one day, fell off, then ran over it. But it's a Redmax, like a Timex, kept on keeping on!

2. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Not really, the only thing I did different was drill and tap my holes. It looked like it was to be mounted on a angle iron type rail and mine is tube rail. Thats pretty much all I did and it was really just to the trailer not their parts.

I do remember drilling out their holes on the brackets a little bigger because their brackets are thick and it was hard getting a marker through the holes to mark where I had to drill and tap my holes. By oversizing their holes a little, it gave me a little wiggle room because if you are not on the money when you drill, you will have a hard time getting your bolts to screw in.

You will love that trimmer rack!

3. JayD

I forgot to say that you should try to install it as low as you can to hep with the wind drag.

I also found that because I installed it like a fort, it made my gate pretty heavy so I got a gate assist to help with lifting.:weightlifter:

You may have noticed in all the pix I plastered on your thread LOL, sorry about that...

4. JayD

My next prodject for the trailer will be comming up with something to hold my grass catcher that I will be getting in a few weeks. No room on the trailer for it to ride on the mower so I need to come with some way to hang it, lock it.

5. JayD

Come on guys, show us your signs on your trailer...

6. aarons lawn

aarons lawn LawnSite Member

put your number on your truck how many people do you actually get a season from just being parked or going down the road your always drivin your truck and dont always have your trailer with ya plus when u see a babe you can try and get her to call the number on the back of your truck

7. JayD

Yeah, that too....

8. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's one more

Rig2.jpg

9. JayD

I like that trailer clark, I wish I had that cage on the front of mine.

10. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Where did you get your blower holders?