Anyone have a sign on the rear of their open trailer?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MowingMowingMowing, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks JayD, appreciate all your help!

2. MowingMowingMowing

MowingMowingMowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I really haven't been keeping up with this thread... I got a question though.... I have an open trailer and the only place I can put the sign is on the rear, some have mentioned it being bad on mileage, is it really that bad? I don't drive a ton so I really don't think it will account for much, just curious as to what people have experienced.

3. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

[​IMG]

4. indy2tall

indy2tall LawnSite Senior Member

Those are two of the funniest comments that I have seen on here in a while...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

JayD is spot on about over building anything on your trailer because if any equipment comes off during an accident (or worse yet just driving down the road) and hits a bystander your business is usually history along with all your hard earned personal assets. (unless your a Corp or a LLC)

5. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

I can feel a little difference with mine, but mine is a is some what big. But I don't think it will make that much difference.

6. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Paid 50$ for my 2*3.

7. shane772

shane772 LawnSite Member

Where are you guys getting these made?

8. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

I have a few yards signs made a few years ago and decieded to zip tie one to the gate of my trailer... it lasted for a while until the wind ripped the sign where the zip tie holes were.