Anyone have any pictures of Turf Revitalizer results?

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by FIRESCOOBY, Oct 10, 2007.

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

I am considering purchasing one of the larger units next year. However, no dealer close to me and I would like to see some real life result pictures. I called LawnSolutions today and was told that there may be a dealer in GA by next spring or summer. Not really helping me right now.

Can anyone help?

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

can get a pic late sunday a guy next door to where i am going did it and in a week they were fuzzy and today 2 weeks later i wanted to ask the guy can i cut that. it was pretty and they did not criss cross the lawn just one pass and it was sweet that revitalizer has the hopper in the front so when they drop seeds it gets pushed in better than say a blues bird, can't buy one myself but it is on my rental list for sure
  3. sclawndr

sclawndr LawnSite Senior Member

If you decide you want one, let me know. I've got a brand new unit that I have no time to run due to staff problems. Ran it once this year, did a very good job.

got the pics will load later tonight when everyone goes night night
  5. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd rather have a Lesco Renovator. Just this past week I was speaking with the mechanic at a VERY VERY reputable golf course here in KY about seeders (I won't mention his name)- Well, he said the Revitalizer is constructed "cheaply" and the parts on it seem to be of a lower grade or quality. He isn't a massive fan of the Lesco machine (I love 'em) but said it was better. And I trust this guy- the fleet he maintains is awesome!
  6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I have NO idea who this guy is, or what color the sky is on his planet, but I can tell you this guy is DEAD WRONG. I have ran several slitseeders over the last couple of decades, INCLUDING the Lesco Renovator(for years), and while I can say the Lesco is definitely a nice unit - especially compared to other units, it can't touch the Revitalizer. as far as being constructed cheaply, and parts being of lower grade? Ha! WHAT parts? everything on this machine is HEAVY DUTY! Everything from the heavier gauge steel used to fabricate the hopper and frame, to the bearings and pulleys. Let's not even COMPARE the sizes of the motors, or the make of the hydro pumps. This is not to mention that because how this is engineered (closed loop), more power is distributed, and less is needed...leaving more engine power for the cutting and business end. The Lesco is basically an open loop system, like what is found on a woodsplitter. The Revitalizer is a true hydrostatic system.
    Another engineering advantage is the cutting discs that make several more cuts per revolution than standard blades found on the other machines. I will challenge anyone and I mean ANYone to come side by side with a Renovator and do the production this machine does, let ALONE the ease of use this machine has. And again,..this leads to something else....Because of the configuration and design of this machine, it allows you to do things that other machines can only dream about....for instance leveling out rough and uneven spots in a matter of seconds with no extra significant labor even being involved.

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

I have NO doubts as to the revitalizer's construction...

I JUST NEED SOME PICTURES!!!!!:usflag:
  8. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

Which model Revitalizer do you have Joe?
  9. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

I know they make a walk-behind model and a model that's got a 9hp engine (that can tow a sulky).

here you go