Anyone have jungle jim trailer mate pro?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Firefighter337, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Firefighter337

Firefighter337 LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone? I want some pros and cons before I drop $429.00 on trailer racks.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

2. Firefighter337

I used the search feature btw. 2 pages popped up. I am really looking for the pros and cons.

3. E & J Pro Turf

E & J Pro Turf LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

I found a Rack Em trailer basket a few weeks ago. Used like new for $ 75.00. Its open on the top which is fine with me. I love it, bolted it on in 15 mins. All my stuff fits it perfect. I have a Extreme trimmer rack and a Jungle Jim Blower rack/

You can run a cable through anything you want to lock down.

I was ready to have a custom rack built for 500.00 then found a guy that wanted this rack out of his garage.

4. Firefighter337

Materials are around $300 or more, Plus its already built, painted and done. I think it is worth $430.

Anyone else?

5. E & J Pro Turf

E & J Pro Turf LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

I agree! I was going to have one built and found this one. I found a trailer mate also and it was sold the first day it was on craigslist. All my stuff fits in the basket. Nothing to strap down just load and go. I really like it. Trailer mates are nice also. I'm solo and anyway to make it fast and easy is the way to go.

Good luck.

6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I can get by great with a Extreme rack for 2 and a truck bed tool box bolted to the tongue of the trailer. :)

7. Firefighter337

I ordered the Blower bracket and the Jungle Sheath today. I am going to order the Trailer Mate Pro tomorrow sometime. I will keep yall posted.

8. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

did you ever purchase the trailer mate? i am looking at buying the same thing. Pros? Cons?

9. Firefighter337

I did buy the kit. It works great. Cons? None. I am glad that I bought it I have 2 other folks interested in buying the kit.

Looks extremely well made, and is extremely functional.

I will get pictures maybe tomorrow.

10. Mowbizz

Mowbizz LawnSite Senior Member

I have one and I love it...what's the hesitation for? It's a well made product and does exactly what it's supposed to do...organize all the gas cans and doodads you carry with you... ;o)

Oops just saw that you got it...nice huh??