anyone have there biz on myspace?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by JJLandscapes, Jan 24, 2007.

1. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

ALmost every big name company and advertisement has a myspace page for pictures and information.. even movie trailers sending you to myself

i hate the website for personal use and think its worthless but its probably the easiest way to have a website for customers to see pictures and general information

2. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Myspace should be called freakyspace....Nobody but Pitas will be looking for a LCO on Myspace....JMO.....well, and someone needing you come plug their lawn.....LOL...

3. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Take a look a freewebs.com. They have web hosting and templates etc and the price is right. They also have a premium service.

Might a better idea than myspace.

4. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

www.DetailLandscapeService.com

This my webpage which is really an insult to you guys that have websites. I'm working right now to have a website developed.

Anyhow, this has really done me well for the last year. I at least have pictures and a name on the Internet and I have gotten results from it. I got a domain from yahoo and forwarded it to a photobucket.com photo album thing. To date it has cost me 3.00 total.

Again it is not a website but it's done nothing but produce positive results.

5. just Cuts

just Cuts LawnSite Member
    from NJ

6. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

We have a myspace page just because. I hardly ever check it and I've never heard of an estimate coming through that way, but I figured EVERYONE had a myspace page, so my company might as well also. If you get a "business" listing, you may find better results.

7. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Im not making one or thinking about it just shocked how i havent seen anyone do it yet. Would be a good a idea to post pictures, company info, and contact information

Most people do search for people by towns and such anyone stumbling upon your site would be in your target area..

8. Ronnie Greenwood1

Ronnie Greenwood1 LawnSite Member
    from IL

I gave it a thought a while back and I did a search for people from the ages of 30 and up and there were verry few people at all. I would not expect much to come from it if anything at all, but still kinda cool I am sure I will throw somthing up one day

9. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

10. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

The customers I target do not have Myspace pages,