Anyone hear of a CRICKET mower?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Farmboy, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Farmboy

Farmboy LawnSite Member

I was told today about a new ztr being built down by branson mo. called a cricket does anyone have any info on them?

2. rwleigh

rwleigh Banned

It is actually built in nixa mo. by the local d/c dealership.

Captndevo probably knows the most about it. I do know that it has the lazer/super z design to it.

3. GRASS PRO

GRASS PRO LawnSite Member

I have heard about it. Is that the one being built by the hardware store in nixa?

4. Farmboy

Farmboy LawnSite Member

Well after some investigation yes it is built in nixa. From what I have heard though the main engineer has just quit them.

5. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

wellll, hate to let the cat out of the bag!

they are being designed and built by Nixa Hardware outside of Springfield, mo.

6. Farmboy

Farmboy LawnSite Member

Captndevo do you have any pictures or can you tell us what it looks like?

7. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

no pics yet....but, i can tell you this....Hustler will be very interested in looking at it!!

BTW.........i just heard their design engineer for the Cricket quit this week too....lol ........off to a great start!

8. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

I have been hearing about these things, but no one seems to agree on what they look like or were they are going to be priced at.

9. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

or maybe a FROG!!!

10. Mowwithhustler's

Mowwithhustler's LawnSite Member
    from 28465

i see what ur getting at hustler needs to look at what kind of crap is that hustler are the best they'ekll show them junior cricket mowers who there real daddy is and plus hustler will be the best or exmark there further in tech